Pathways to Quality
There is now an easy and improved process to apply for technical assistance and support in South Carolina! Pathways to Quality is a one-stop shop to apply for services and support from quality initiative organizations supporting early care and education programs to increase and enhance their capacity to effectively and appropriately care for and educate young children.
Any licensed, registered, or exempt childcare program with an organization profile in the SC Endeavors Registry can apply for technical assistance and support. The type of technical assistance and support services are determined by the childcare program’s eligibility to receive services from the quality initiative organizations providing technical assistance. Pathways to Quality can be accessed through the SC Endeavors Registry under the Quality tab connected to your organization profile. Here are some benefits for Pathways to Quality:
- Services received from a quality initiative organization will provide administrators, directors, teachers, and support staff with the tools, skills, and knowledge needed to create and maintain a nurturing and engaging learning environment for young children.
- Learn applicable techniques and interventions to implement in classrooms, policies, and procedures through trainings and coaching.
- Programs will have an easy and accessible record of current and previous quality initiative services within your organization profile.
- Programs will be able to track their progress and professional development for reaching quality goals.
What programs can apply for CQI?
- licensed, registered, or exempt childcare programs
- Must have an approved organization profile within the SC Endeavors Registry
Where do I apply?
Pathways to Quality can be accessed through the SC Endeavors Registry under the Quality tab connected to your organization profile. Click on the QUALITY tab from the menu list located under the organization name. Next click on the QUALITY DASHBOARD This will take you to the first step for applying for Pathways to Quality.
How do I apply?
Pathways to Quality application is located on the right side of the screen. Click on the second option APPLY FOR QUAILITY INITIATIVES.
Can I apply for ABC Quality?
Not at this time. However, this feature will be launching in the Fall 2022.
Do I have to be an ABC Quality child care provider to apply for services?
No. Any licensed, registered, or exempt childcare program with an organization profile in the SC Endeavors Registry can apply for services.
What programs are available through the Pathways to Quality application?
- SC CCR&R Business Start Up Support
- SC CCR&R Health & Safety Practices
- SCPITC CQI Case
- SCIC General Inclusion Support
- SCIC CARA's Kit
- Pyramid PIECES Program-Wide Implementation
- Florence County First Steps / Marion County First Steps (PROGRAMS ONLY IN FLORENCE OR MARION COUNTIES)
Why are some of the programs grayed out?
Those are the quality initiative organizations that your program is not eligible to receive services. The Quality Initiatives services that your program is eligible to receive will have a blue APPLY tab next to the Quality Initiative service.